Students that are in their temporary room assignment are eligible to participate in the Gator Dining Supplemental Meal Plan program. Meals are delivered daily and include a breakfast, lunch, dinner, and prepackaged snack items including bottled water/assorted beverages. All meals will be delivered to the temporary room assignment location.
For students who have purchased a Gator Dining Meal Plan, please refer below for details on how the meal plan will be used.
- 7 Day All Access: Deduction of four meal swipes per day.
- 7 Day All Access Plus: Deduction of four meal swipes per day.
- 5 Day All Access: Deduction of four meal swipes per day for Monday-Friday, and the deduction of $25 in Flex Bucks per day for Saturday/Sunday.
- 10 Meals Per Week: Will deduct the first ten meal swipes available per week, and then will deduct $25 per day in Flex Bucks for any days not covered by meal swipes.
- Commuter/Student Declining Balance Plan: Will deduct $25 per day from the Declining Balance account for any day in the temporary room assignment.
Non-meal plan holders may purchase a Gator Dining Supplemental Meal Plan. Students will be charged $25 per day the student is in their temporary room assignment. Please contact Classic Fare Catering directly at 352-392-3463 or email@example.com to arrange credit card payment.
All students should fill out the Authorization Form and return it to their quarantine housing administrator.
* For any student with special dietary needs, please fill out the Allergen/Dietary Restriction Form *UPDATED 4th_COVID_Menu_Cycle