Healthy for Life is Aramark’s Health & Wellness platform. Our program creates a culture of health and wellness that enables and encourages health and well-being, engages the campus community to actively participate and connect to a culture of wellness as well as encourage student and faculty/staff to have interest in and excitement about healthy choices.
The Healthy for Life philosophy is simple. We believe that good food is essential to a healthy life. Our commitment is to help you power your life on campus with good food and a dining program that makes it easy for you to eat right.
Our Menu Commitments
We are committed to providing you with a broad selection of great tasting, healthy, and sustainably sourced foods and beverages.
- Our menus are created by experienced chefs who have a passion for food.
- We feature fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and low or non-fat dairy options.
- We provide calorie-conscious choices and make nutrition information available for all the food we serve.
- We’re proud to serve culturally diverse menus, featuring traditional favorites, ethnic dishes, and international flavors.
- Our recipes are freshly prepared and made as close to the mealtime as possible.
- We provide a vegetarian-friendly environment, with a variety of vegetarian or vegan choices.
- When available, our menus include seasonal selections with local and sustainable products.
- We are reducing the amounts of sodium and unhealthy fats in our recipes, and working with our suppliers to do the same in their ingredients.
- We recognize and accommodate special dietary needs in a personalized, sensitive manner.
- Our chefs and dietitians help take the mystery out of healthy eating with nutrition education programs and wellness events.
Find the Food that Fits Your Life
Brightly-colored, leaf-shaped messages make better-for-you choices easy to find. It’s a simple way to find the food that can help you be Healthy for Life®
All Eat Well selections have great taste, wholesome ingredients, AND good nutrition. They provide at least a full serving of nutritionally dense whole foods and are lower in calories, saturated fat, and sodium
Our dietitians assure that selections paired with this nutritional highlights message have whole grains as one of the leading ingredients in the recipe.
Vegetarian and Vegan selections now make up 30% of our menus. Our culinary team and dietitians assure those vegetarian selections contain no meat, fish or poultry.
Our vegan selections contain no animal products of any kind. In addition, vegan items can not include dairy, eggs, or honey.
Find Out More:
Getting Healthy + Staying Healthy with Your Meal Plan
On Campus Resources
Check out on-campus resources to find out what your
school has to keep you healthy and active.
More Info[/one_half] [one_half]
Feed Your potential
More “feed your potential” tips, recipes and ideas
from our chefs and dietitian.