What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at 40+ locations across campus. Most Meal Plans include Meal Swipes, Flex Bucks, and Cash Exchange conveniently loaded onto your Gator1Card. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal Swipes give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat locations, The Fresh Food Company and Gator Corner Dining Center.
Flex Bucks may be used at any Gator Dining location. Visit our www.gatordining.com for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
You may also use one Meal Swipe daily with either the 7 Day All Access PLUS or 7 Day All Access meal plan, or one meal swipe Monday-Friday with the 5 Day All Access meal plan, at select locations for a cash exchange value of $6.50.
Meal Plan Begins: Tuesday, August 18, 2020, for fall. Spring dates to be determined.
Meal Plan Ends: Friday, December 18, 2020, for fall. Spring dates to be determined.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
· Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like.
· Healthy choices available all across campus.
· Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members.
· Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music, and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
To-go meals: simply request a reusable or compostable to-go box when you swipe in at our dining halls.
Managing Your Plan
There are two ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Flex Bucks balance:
1. On your student account at www.gator1.ufl.edu.
2. Visit the meal plan office at 222 Fletcher Drive, open Monday-Friday 8:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
Flex Bucks running low? No problem! Add more at www.gator1.ufl.edu